Business Acct Exec 1, SMB Direct Sales - - 71855450 (OC) in Nashville, Tennessee For Sale
Responsible for the sale of integrated communication structure to
small-to-medium business customer. Develops relationships with
individual businesses and the community, and positions the Comcast brand
as key components of the sales strategy, and keeps with Comcast's
- Assists with the creation and delivery of face-to-face sales
presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products
and services. Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the
optimal solution for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding
departmental, financial, and unit targets.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to
best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Generates new leads with targeted businesses through various
prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer
referrals, and partner relationships. Focuses on goal achievement and is
- Assists with developing sales territory, including cultivation of
local business partnerships and organizational affiliations.
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo. Ensures a
superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer
relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to
ensure operational efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed
customer expectations through strong customer service orientation and
excellent follow up skills.
- Prepares sales and activity reports as required.
- Participates in out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a regular
basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in
presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution
for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental, financial,
and unit targets.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
Click Here To Apply
Truck Driver - CDL- A Regional Company DriverCDL-A Truck Drivers in this lane average up to $56,000+ in annual...
International Paper operates a recycling business which collects, sorts, and processes waste paper and other...
Job Description:Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by...
ALSAC exists to raise funds and awareness for St. Jude ChildrenA?s Research Hospital. Our staff is dynamic and...
Job Description:/h3: Location: Memphis, TN 38114 Job Title: Staffing Sales Representative Salary: TBD; Based on...
Compensation: Per Sales Employment Type: Part-Time Where we have Facebook for social, LinkedIn for business, we now...